If you have questions concerning the time it is taking to process your Transportation Security Clearance (TSC) pass application, please contact the Security Screening Program at Transport Canada:
For all other inquiries, please see below.
YWG Pass Office
Click the links below to complete documents that you may require as an employee at YWG. Bring the form to your Company Signing Authority and have them sign it. Then, bring the completed form to the YWG Pass Office.
*NEW! Beginning November 1st, the Application for Transportation Security Clearance must be completed electronically via this online link
- Airside Vehicle Operator Permit AVOP Application - April 2017
- Airside Vehicle Registration Permit Conditions of Issuance - November 2015
- Key-Keycard-Door Application -April 2017
- Privacy Agreement Form - November 2015
- Application for Airport Parking - February 2017
- Prepaid Employee Parking Contract - October 2017
- Canada Pass Application - November 2015
- Company Signing Authority
- WAA Pass Application - November 2015
- Application for Transportation Security Clearance
New Hire? What is a RAIC & TSC? How do I complete a CASAP test? Using a Temporary Pass?
- New Hire Application Process & Checklist
- FAQ Transportation Security Clearance & RAIC passes
- Canadian Airport Security Program (CASAP) – login with credentials provided by your employer
- Provisions For Use of Temporary Pass
Services by Appointment
- Transportation Security Clearance (TSC)
- Restricted Area Identity Cards (RAIC)
- Canada Pass
- Renewal of an expiring RAIC or AVOP
- AVOP Written test
- AVOP Drive test
- Visitor Passes
- Key-Keycard-Door Application document drop-off
- Change of Employer document drop-off
- Multi-Employer document drop-off
- AVRP document drop-off
Your feedback is important to us. Please take a few minutes to answer this survey to tell us about the service you received at the Pass Office today.