Guided Tour: The Golden Age of Passenger Travel
March 6, 2012
It was the golden age of passenger air travel, from the 1920s to the 1980s. Airliners flew to every corner of the earth and competed for the traveller’s attention and dollars by promoting comfort, friendly service and fine meals aboard. The Western Canada Aviation Museum is offering guided tours free with general admission. Members are admitted free. This guided tour will focus on the dawn of passenger travel in Canada and around the world.
- Adults: $7.50
- Seniors & Students: $5.00
- Children (ages 3-12): $3.00
Family rate (2 adults / 3 children): $18.00
- Sunday March 4th, 2012 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Sunday March 11th, 2012 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Sunday March 18th, 2012 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Sunday March 25th, 2012 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
The Western Canada Aviation Museum is located at Hangar T-2 958 Ferry Road. For more information, visit their website .