Santa Claus Parade
November 16, 2012
Winnipeg Airports Authority is excited to participate in the Santa Claus Parade alongside the 220 Red River Air Cadet Squadron.
The Santa Claus Parade takes place Saturday, November 17 at 5:00 p.m. Beginning on Portage Avenue near the University of Winnipeg, the parade travels eastbound toward Main Street.
Accompanied by members of the 220 Red River Air Cadets, our float will be dressed up as a runway and feature the WAA Blue Bombers plane. Be sure to wave when you see the cadets go by!
There are many parade day activities for you and your family to check out:
- 2:30 p.m. Free concert by Camerata Nova at Manitoba Hydro Place
- 4:00 p.m. Santa’s block parties begin
- 5:00 p.m. Santa Claus Parade
- 7:00 p.m. Entertainment at The Forks – DJ Frankie Hollywood
- 7:30 p.m. Fireworks at The Forks
The Santa Claus Parade is proudly presented by Manitoba Hydro. For more information visit the Santa Claus Parade website.