In Good Company Among Manitoba’s Top Employers
November 20, 2012
Manitoba’s Top Employers of 2013 were announced by the Winnipeg Free Press on November 17, 2012. We’re honoured to be on this year’s list along with other great Manitoban organizations.
Being selected as one of Manitoba’s Top Employers reaffirms that we’re on the right path for our employees and our community. Another benefit of being on the list is that it helps us attract and retain skilled workers to our team.
Congratulations to the other organizations that made the list for 2013!
- Aboriginal Peoples Television Network Inc.
- Boeing Canada Operations Limited
- Canad Inns
- Cargill Limited
- Ceridian Canada Ltd.
- Civil Service Superannuation Board of Manitoba
- Manitoba Blue Cross
- Manitoba Hydro
- Manitoba Liquor Control Commission
- Manitoba Lotteries Corporation
- Manitoba Public Insurance Corporation
- Government of Manitoba
- Monsanto Canada Inc.
- New Flyer Industries Canada ULC
- Red River College
- Seven Oaks General Hospital
- St. John's-Ravenscourt School
- St.Amant Inc.
- Standard Aero Limited
- True North Sports & Entertainment Limited
- University of Manitoba
- Université de Saint-Boniface
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
- Workers' Compensation Board of Manitoba
Visit the Manitoba’s Top Employers website for more information.