A closer look at what you need to know upon arriving at YWG.
1. Know your responsibilities
- It's important to be aware of the travel protocols and rules in place for entering the province.
- You must know whether or not you are exempt from needing to self-isolate based on current public health orders for domestic travel or under the Quarantine Act for international travel.
2. Keep your distance
- Wait until you see your baggage before approaching the carousel. This step allows for proper physical distancing to be maintained in a busy part of the terminal.
3. Wear your mask
- You must wear a mask at all times inside the terminal to properly cover your face and nose.
- Anyone entering the terminal to greet or assist a traveller upon arrival needs to wear a mask and practice physical distancing at all times.
4. Keep an eye out for sanitizers
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout YWG at convenient locations. Look for these stations to sanitize at any step of your travel experience.
5. Ready to leave the airport?
- All transportation options are currently available out of YWG.
- Key storage service is offered at the Information Booth for a family member or friend to leave keys for you upon arrival in support of self-isolation protocols.
- Transportation providers follow the advice of the Vehicles for Hire guidelines outlined by the Province of Manitoba to protect all drivers and riders.
- If you do not have access to a private vehicle and are experiencing symptoms, call Health Links - Info Santé at 1-888-315-9257 to develop a safe travel plan.