A closer look at what you need to know upon arriving at YWG.
1. Know your responsibilities
It's important to be aware of the rules in place within the province.
If you’re flying to Manitoba from an international origin, you must know whether or not you are exempt from needing to quarantine based on current federal travel requirements.
2. Keep your distance
- Wait until you see your baggage before approaching the carousel. This step allows for proper physical distancing to be maintained in a busy part of the terminal.
3. Bring a mask
- The Province of Manitoba no longer requires the use of masks in public places; however, YWG requires they be worn by arriving travellers until they have entered the Arrivals Hall
- The use of masks is encouraged in the pre-security screening area of the terminal.
4. Keep an eye out for sanitizers
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout YWG at convenient locations. Look for these stations to sanitize at any step of your travel experience.
5. Ready to leave the airport?
- All transportation options are currently available out of YWG.
- Key storage service is offered at the Information Booth for a family member or friend to leave keys for you upon arrival.
- Transportation providers follow the advice of the Vehicles for Hire guidelines outlined by the Province of Manitoba to protect all drivers and riders.
- If you do not have access to a private vehicle and are experiencing symptoms, call Health Links - Info Santé at 1-888-315-9257 to develop a safe travel plan.