Airside Vehicle Registration Permit (AVRP)

Any company wishing to register vehicles airside must first have a company file registered with the Pass Office.

To register vehicles, the following documents are required:

Vehicle insurance

Companies registering vehicles airside must secure, at their expense, liability automobile insurance with an overall coverage limit of no less than $5 million.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By using this site, you agree to these cookies being set. To learn more, read our Privacy Policy.
Learn MoreAgree